20 Facts About Me
1) I was born in San Francisco in 1980.
2) My parents are still married.
3) I have a brother who is two years older than me.
4) I lived in Austin, Texas from the age of 20 to the age of 36.
5) I cry at the drop of a hat….anger, frustration, sadness, happiness….you name it.
6) I strongly dislike being a “cryer”.
7) I have a hard time making new friends.
8) My favorite book is Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry.
9) When I moved from Austin to Auckland the hardest thing for me to part with, emotionally, were all my books.
10) It’s a sad fact to admit, but after going vegetarian one of the things I miss the most is a McDonald’s Big Mac.
11) I was raised without a TV in the house.
12) The song I most often sing in the shower is Kenny Roger’s “The Gambler”….I don’t know why.
13) I used to play the piano and the only song I remember how to play now is the theme song from “Braveheart” which I taught to myself when I was 16 by listening to it over and over and over….
14) If I’m alone in a swimming pool I won’t close my eyes under water because of the sharks and giant squids that are invisible and are just waiting for me to let my guard down.
15) I don’t like being alone in the dark. Sometimes this means pulling the blankets over my head while falling asleep.
16) I have waaaaay to many irrational fears.
17) I have a degree in elementary education.
18) I have no desire to be a teacher.
19) I like cats and dogs but if I had to choose one I’d choose cats because they’re assholes.
20) I can’t handle a morning with coffee.